About this course
Would you like to have better conversations and be more confident with knowing what to model on your person’s communication system?
Then this is the course for you! 7 modules will be provided to you in the online learning tool to work through at your pace.
- Each module will focus on a different aspect of modelling and having great conversations with AAC
- The online learning tool will provide you with structured activities to follow and worksheets to complete
- Short instructional videos that you can watch at a time that suits you, will cover the theory behind those activities
- Videos of AAC modelling examples on a variety of AAC systems will help you learn the pathways and find words faster
- You’ll receive plenty of cool resources to stick on your fridge or around your house as reminders to keep you motivated
- Each module will include a self-review section to reflect on your learning and celebrate your effort
- Regular reminders will be sent to keep you on track and moving through the program
- Across the 12 weeks that you have access to the program, you will create powerful habits to last a lifetime
About the Demo Program:
This Demo Program is to allow you to quickly work through the modules to get a feel for the content. You won’t get any of the emails with extended learning content, but will have access to all the online content.
We hope you enjoy it!
Who is this course for?
- The EXPAND Program was designed primarily for parents or guardians of people who use AAC
- The content is also suitable for educators, service providers, support workers and anyone who supports someone who communicates using AAC