About this course
Get confident setting and up programming with Pictello, and using sequenced messages to support participation, interaction and conversation for your child, client or student.
This course will provide you with:
- An overview of multimodal communication and how to use Pictello as part of a robust communication system
- How to set up Pictello
- Creating stories in Pictello
- Lots of ideas for using Pictello (and sequenced messages in general) to support interaction and conversation for AAC users at all levels
- Importing TarHeel Reader books into Pictello to create your own library of books
Who is this course for?
Suitable for parents, educators, service providers, support workers and anyone who supports someone who uses Pictello or wants to learn about using sequenced messages to support participation, interaction and conversation.
- Confidence using Pictello to create stories
- The ability to import books from TarHeel Reader into Pictello
- Inspiration and ideas for using sequenced messages to support interaction and conversation
Part 1: 10 mins
Part 2: 15 mins
Part 3: 20 mins
Part 4: 45 mins
Part 5: 10 mins